1 – Build an Aesthetics Physique :
Size, shape, proportion, conditioning, symmetry, and balance: combine all of these into one human body and you get amazing aesthetics.First of all, your aesthetics won’t come if you don’t eat right. Because you’re constantly damaging your muscles, you need to repair them with lots of protein. Eat at least 0.8 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight each day and you’ll see that growth.Both proportion and symmetry need to exist in unity in order for the body to look its best. One of the best ways to achieve proportion and symmetry is to add unilateral exercises into your daily training routine. Lifting with one arm or leg at a time will ensure that you’re equally strong and proportional on both sides of your body.Truly aesthetic bodies don’t have much extra body fat. Without a low-enough body fat percentage…To stay conditioned, keep your rest intervals short. For larger muscle groups like legs, rest no longer than 50 seconds. For smaller muscle groups like biceps and triceps, rest no longer than 30-40 seconds. Limiting your rest will make an enormous difference in your cardiovascular fitness. Your increased heart rate will also help you burn more fat.Cardio is a crucial component. Do at least 4 sessions of cardio between 20-40 minutes each week to keep your body fat low and your cardiovascular health in check.
2 – Stay In Shape :
As a fitness model, your body is not only your temple, it is actually your source of income. You will have to keep your body in peak physical condition to be a successful model in this competitive industry.
- Fitness models have an athletic physique with toned muscles and very little body fat. Some female models are bulkier than others; determine how bulky you intend on becoming from the onset.
- Join a gym if you haven’t already. You will need to spend at least one hour in the gym every day, combining cardio and strength-training exercises, with an emphasis on the latter. If you are seriously considering becoming a fitness model, you should get a personal trainer to help you stay in shape.
- Eat clean foods. Your diet should consist of lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Don’t eat excess sugar, empty carbohydrates, fried foods, or drink alcohol.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes or do drugs of any kind, as they will inhibit your performance.
3 – Learn how to Pose :
Learn how to pose. Being a model is about more than physical appearance; knowing how to properly pose is arguably as important as your appearance, and as such can make or break your career. Posing in front of a camera takes a great deal of practice. Try to take pictures as often as possible so that you can get comfortable being in front of a camera.
- Practice different poses in front of the mirror to figure out what works and what doesn’t.
- Hire a modeling coach or take a modeling class.
- Scour fitness magazines to learn how fitness models pose. Try to imitate some of the poses you see.
4 – Build a Portfolio :
A portfolio is a collection of your best photos, and is your chance of showcasing your talents to prospective employers and agents. Consider hiring a professional photographer to take photos of you, or invest in a quality camera so that you can take up-to-date photos yourself.
- New models should include 6-12 photos when looking to be signed with an agent.2
- Your portfolio should be updated every few weeks so that the photos are current. Many agents ask that you include a photo that was taken no more than two weeks ago so that clients know exactly what your hairstyle and body look like at the moment.
5 – Search For Sponsporship :
Search for work. You don’t have to wait for your agent to secure jobs for you. Be proactive and jump-start your career by constantly checking local listings for auditions or modeling gigs. Scour the internet, newspaper, and magazines to see what job opportunities are out there.