Tom Hardy’s Venom Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Tom Hardy’s Venom Workout
Now that you have a brief summary of what Venom is, we’ll tell you about how Tom Hardy has prepared for his appearance as the super-villain’s host.
Recent videos released show Tom Hardy sparring and going through a training camp; this will bring back good memories, for those who are big fans of the film ‘Warrior’.So although it’s still early days, it’s looking like the former ‘Bane’ will be getting more cut and shredded than his look as Bronson.In fact, this makes us think that Tom Hardy will be following a very similar workout routine for his role in ‘Warrior’.
Here’s what Tom Hardy’s Venom Workout Looks Like:
- 2 hours of boxing
- 2 hours of kickboxing and muay thai
- 2 hours strength training
Tom Hardy’s Venom Diet Plan
In terms of his diet, Tom Hardy will be following a classic bodybuilder’s diet; lean proteins, complex carbohydrates and heaps of green vegetables.This will allow him to reach his macros, while keeping him cut and shredded for his appearance as Eddie Brock/Venom.Smaller but more frequent meals help Tom Hardy stay safe from deadly hunger cravings, while keeping his metabolism fired-up at all times.
Tom Hardy’s Venom Diet Plan Looks Simiar To This:
- Meal 1 – 8 egg whites and 1 cup oatmeal
- Meal 2 – Lean beef, 1/4 cup low-fat cheese and green vegetables
- Meal 3 – 2 Chicken breasts, 1.5 cups of brown rice and green vegetables
- Meal 4 – 1 can tuna, 1 tbsp mayonnaise, 1/2 cup brown rice and green vegetables
- Meal 5 – Protein shake
- Meal 6 – Skinless chicken breast and green vegetables
Source : http://SpotmeBro.com